- This product is a Modbus plus protocol-based Fieldbus Isolator, in line with the Modbus Plus protocol standard, communication rate of 1Mbps,2 Road bus interface data forwarding, electrical signal isolation and cable system to provide a star link. The device can prolong the transmission distance of Modbus plus bus, change the topology of bus, and have the performance of optical coupling isolation and reducing disturbance. This product features with industrial grade design, IP40 protection grade, wavy aluminum strengthening shell, 35mmDIN rail installation, DC (18~36V) wide power input (9~18V DC power model customizable), with relay alarm output, power supply redundancy and isolation protection etc.. -40~75 working temperature range, can meet the requirements of a variety of industrial sites.
- Bus data interface
* Compatible with Modbus Plus DB9-F connector
* Accord with Modbus Plus field bus protocol, communication rate is 1Mbps
* constant voltage 1000V
* Resistor: without terminal resistor, connect external when necessary.
* DC (18~36V) dual redundant power input (can be customized with 9~18V DC), industrial standard voltage DC 24V, consumption is less than 4W, With DC 1500V voltage isolation and reverse connect protection, adopt 5 cores 5.08mm industrial terminal port (please use industrial standard power, otherwise it will occur unit error or damage).
* Relay: Fieldbus ports error Relay alarm output
* Contact rating: 1A @24V DC, Industrial Terminal port
* Dimensions (H×D×W): 136mm×104.8mm×52.8mm
* Casing: IP40 protection, wave grain aluminum reinforce case option
* Installation: Wall mounting or DIN rail mounting
* Operating Temperature:-40℃~75℃(-40℃~85℃ optional)
* Storage Temperature: -40℃~85℃
* Ambient Relative Humidity: 5%~95%(non-condensing)
* Warranty Period: 5 years
* IEC61000-4-2(ESD): Power ±8KV Contact, ±15KV Air; Relay ±8KV Contact, ±15KV Air; Data Cable ±15KV Air
* IEC61000-4-4(EFT):Power ±4KV, Data Cable ±4KV
* IEC61000-4-5(Surge):Power ±2KV CM/ ±1KV DM, Relay±2KV CM/ ±1KV DM
* IEC60068-2-32(Free Fall)
* IEC61000-6-2(General Industrial Standard)
* EN50121-4 (rail transit)